Thursday, October 29, 2009

Growing at the speed of Light"ning"

Wow! I can't believe it's already time for Show Us Your Life over at Kelly's Korner! This week's theme is "Halloween Costumes." It's interesting to look at pictures from the last few years and see how much my kids have grown. Faster than lightning - kachow!!!

This is Matthew and Katie's first Halloween together (2007). Matthew was Lightning McQueen and Katie wore Matthew's hand-me-down "My First Halloween" outfit. 2007 was Matthew's first year trick-or-treating. We had planned to take him the year before when he was dressed as a fireman but he had a 101 fever. Fortunately he was too young to understand what he was missing out on! He just played in the playroom while kids came to our door asking for treats :)


I LOOOVE the back of this outfit. What a cute bum :)


This was Halloween 2008. Matthew was, once again, Lightning McQueen! Although I think he is now officially over the whole "Cars" madness. Katie was a lil' pumpkin.




This year Katie is a ballerina and Matthew is Wall-E. I thought about having Katie be Eve but we already had the ballerina costume. With a homemade bow and tights from her drawer, she is set to go!


We did a "dress rehearsal" tonight so the kids could try out their costumes. Waaaaall-EEEEEEEEEEE....


I love the way Katie is literally looking up to her big bro in this picture :)


Happy Halloween Everybody!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the costumes!! I am such a sucker for those pumpkin ones, she's so precious in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All their costumes are so cute!! Love this years, they are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete