Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Favorite Kind to Make...and Match

Here are some pictures of my most recent "Made To Match" Bows. These are my favorite ones to make because I get to be creative with the designs.

This is Katie's Ballerina Halloween Costume. I decided last Fall that Katie would be a ballerina this Fall when I saw this costume on the sale rack at Gymboree for $6.99! With a free home made bow, the total cost for the costume - $6.99! And for those of you that know My Katie, ballerina is NOT the first thing that comes to mind when I think of her. Oh the irony!


However, maybe we don't give her enough credit. Doesn't she look like a natural here?

Ok, so maybe it was a fluke! But either way, she was twirling on her own. I just snapped the picture :)


Hokie Pride



Here are some more Made To Match bows I made this weekend.








For those who have e-mailed me, I was not able to upload these images to Shutterfly for some reason. However, please contact me or leave a comment if you'd like me to make some bows to match your little ballerina's clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment