Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why Are Kidneys the Butt of Jokes?



I don't know what it is about kidney problems but comic strips are full of jokes about them. OK, so maybe I notice it more since I have kidney issues and my friend likes to send me kidney-related humor :) I admit, the comics are usually down right funny and I get a good laugh out of them. Afterall, I usually find a way to laugh at my medical situations...just ask my family. I make fun of myself all the time! I have learned that things could always be worse and it's all about keeping it in perspective. And since I can't change what I have...or don't have...I may as well be the butt of the joke ;)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love that your wreath is square and the striped and polka dot candles? LOVE! :-) Hope you're having a good day...
    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete