Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanksgiving and Holiday Bows

Although I am still dragging my feet with putting together a real website and a real business, check this out to see my latest Thanksgiving/Christmas/Holiday bows.

Here are a couple of my favorites...(and no, I did not make this shirt. just the pigtail bows to go with it.)



Stop by my "I haven't created a website...or a business...but I have fun designing bows - especially holiday bows but can make pretty much anything" site and check out the rest! Oh, and in the meantime, tell me why you think you should win a free bow of your choice :) Or just leave any ol' comment - that qualifies you for the drawing as well :)

10 comments:

  1. Wish I could take credit for it! :) I would LOVE to get an embroidery machine...oh and learn how to sew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I stumbled across your blog!
    Your bows are SO adorable! Love, Love the Christmas jingle bell bow. Thank's for the chance to win one!

    rsy5575@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. pick me! pick me! fun new bows...
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. my grandaughter is 10 so no bows for her but your designs are terrific. I do have a 5 year old great niece that would love one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So where did you get the shirt? If you can make those bows you should invest in a monograming machine. I don't have one, but my mom does and she's crafty like you too. I have an 11 month old so we love all kind of cute, small bows. She doesn't have much hair and has a small head so we can't do the big bows. It's just too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bows! I have a 6 year old and only have a litte time left with the bows!

    momtoturnerandashleigh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a bow for Gracie Anne. She is our little sunshine. She doesn't have many bows because Mommy is busy taking care of her twin brothers and special needs brother, but she sure is loved! I love the design on the t-shirt and blog by the way! I am not sure if you already posted where to get the t-shirt but I would really appreciate the info! Love from strangers! Lisa and Gracie Anne (Jaren is my husband :) )

    holladayfam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...because my girlie girls would love one!

    :)

    ReplyDelete